Our Project Safety team have been involved with schemes across a wide spectrum of sectors.
They are able to apply this experience to ensure that buildability, safe use and lifetime maintenance issues are addressed at the earliest possible stage of planning and design.
Edmond Shipway were one of the first companies in the UK to gain Registered Practice status with the Association for Project Safety (APS) and this recognition; teamed with the experience of our staff, means we are able to demonstrate the highest levels of both individual and corporate competence.
In addition to our CDM Co-ordination services we offer a range of construction related Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) services including;
- Client Assurance Audits to Monitor SHE Standards on Site
- Contractor Compliance Audits - Avoid Litigation and HSE Fees for Intervention
- Safety Schemes in Procurement CDM Competence Certification - Designers and Contractors
- Construction SHE Management Systems, H&S Policies, Construction Phase Plans, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Designer CDM Policies, Procedures, Templates and Guidance
- H&S / CDM Training - Clients, Designers, Contractors
- Fire Prevention and Fire Safety Audits including Insurance Standards
- Fire Risk Assessments and End User Fire Safety Manuals
- Site Waste Management Plans
- 'Soft Landings' Handover - Client Support
- General H&S – Office H&S Policies, Procedures and Templates
Download Project Safety Credentials