Here at Edmond Shipway we offer a Graduate Development Programme for suitable candidates.
As a business, we provide our team with exciting and challenging opportunities to fulfil their potential. We also recognise that we need to provide training and support to our Graduates to help develop the required skills, knowledge and professional qualifications to assist them in delivering our clients projects to the very highest standards.
In our desire to develop the very best talent we have enlisted the assistance of best training facilitators in the industry. Jon DeLever and his team at DeLever will be delivering our development programme. They join us with an impressive track record in pass rates and offer a unique insight into the Final Assessment, as they are retained by the RICS to train all of their Assessors.
The Graduate Development Programme provides:
• An Introductory seminar into the process and what to expect
• One to One Personal Review to identify Process and Competency skills gaps
• Twice yearly senior management review of your progress
• Bespoke MyAPCDiary software – a dynamic online tool that manages your APC diary and exports it in appropriate format for submission
• WhatsApp Group to connect Graduates/Supervisors/Counsellors/DeLever
• Monthly APC Magazine
• Half day Process seminars on Case Study Preparation, Rules and Ethics and the Final Assessment
• Technical Competency seminars
• Mandatory Competency seminars
• Pre Application Review
• Pre submission document review and feedback
• Full mock interview and feedback
• 4 x 1 hour sessions per Graduate on areas of weakness identified in mocks