Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Macedonia
As part of Edmond Shipway’s ongoing relationship with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, we were commissioned to extend and fit out an existing building in Skopje to provide a new Embassy in the grounds of the Macedonian Seismic Institute.As Project Managers and Cost Consultants we were tasked with delivering the development to demanding timescales and budget. Not only was project was completed on time, in only 8 months but also with major savings.
Real value was delivered including:
- Immediate mobilisation of multi-disciplinary services to resource a fast track project
- The delivery of services outside of their brief to maintain programme momentum
- Close management and co-ordination of the brief concurrently with design and procurement
- Total focus on delivering project in line with procurement strategy.
- Provision of full time Clerk of Works services
- Provision of full Contract Administration
- Final account settled within 4 weeks of completion