MODern Housing Solutions
MODern Housing Solutions, on behalf of Defence Estates (DE), has commissioned various Assessment Studies as part of the strategy for improving housing for Service Families Accommodation (SFA). These Studies consider in excess of 1500 properties. This is being undertaken with the support of a multi-discipline team of architects (DLA Architecture – lead), engineers (Gifford) and cost consultants (Edmond Shipway).
To date Edmond Shipway has been involved with 4 such studies at the following locations:
- Rowner Estate (pictured above), Portsmouth – £130m, 712 units
- Waterbeach, Cambridge – £50m, 282 units
- Bingham Road, Larkhill – £79m, 505 units
- Biddulph Road in Larkhill – £8m, 38 units
- Bulford, Wiltshire – £5m, 28 units