With governments worldwide taking drastic action to tackle climate change, sustainable business models have become essential in today’s ecologically aware society and can help organisations to reduce costs as well as their environmental impact.
At Edmond Shipway, our team are dedicated to finding innovative solutions that enable you to do just that. We are able to provide advice over the whole life cycle of your project, from the planning to the post-construction phase, covering all aspects of sustainability.
We aim to deliver truly sustainable solutions through the provision of:
- Building Regulations Part L Compliance
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Passive Haus Design & Consultancy
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- Whole site, project and building specific energy calculations and strategy reports
- Supplementary planning reports for both Sustainability and Energy
- Holistic Sustainability Assessments – global sustainability assessments on energy, waste, environment and ecology
- Renewable and Low Zero Carbon system appraisals
Head of Sustainability Consultancy
0115 975 8595